If our (The United States) goal is to be a "Zero Waste Nation" - we can start by following what Sweden is doing with their garbage. Turning Garbage Into Energy
What if: There was a site where all the artists that use recycled / re-purposed materials on the web, were all in one place... a hub, easy to find people that want to make a difference and be green. What if: On that site you could see videos of how the artists made their art, and maybe make it or something similar to it yourself. What if: On that site anytime you bought or sold something 2% went to a charity that recycled of your choice automatically. What if: Anyone could register for free and exhibit their art work and help make a difference about the garbage problem that just keeps getting worst. Well your wait is over now there is such a web-site. It's still under construction but has been launched and is having people register to it for free, so they can show and sell their wares. The only requirement is that what ever materials they use in their art have to be use in a totally different way from their original intended use. Registering is for free now, but once the site ...
These are some of the categories you'll find that we cover. I believe that if it has to do with recycling...[it] should all be on one web-site, all in the same place. I found while doing research that it is hard to find some of the super cool stuff that is out there, made from recycled items. I found out it's not that easy to catch the recycle bug. I'm not talking about recycling bottle and cans, that's all fine a dandy and yes if you are doing that please keep on doing that, it does help. You can even go to the extent of living in an environment friendly home and driving an environment friendly car. Why am I doing what I do? I believe the easier it is for consumers like you to find items made by recycling manufactures and artists. The more those manufactures will sell, the more they sell their products, the more the prices will come down. Making those initially pricey products more mainstream. That everyone will be able to afford them, this will even out ...
Comments
Post a Comment